Your shopping cart is empty!
1. We will deliver the Product(s) ordered by you together with a hard copy of the Invoice, to the address which you give for delivery when you make your Order. If any of the details you have given to Us in your delivery address are incorrect, We are not liable for any items which have not been or are not received.
2. Each delivery of Products will be accompanied by a delivery note which shows the date of the Order, all relevant Order numbers, the type and quantity of the Products (including the Product code number where applicable), special storage instructions (if any) and if the Order is being delivered in instalments, the outstanding balance of Products remaining to be delivered.
3. Please note that time scales for delivery and delivery charges will vary depending on the availability of the Products and your address. Our Products are delivered worldwide, but Our workshops are based solely in Indonesia. Please allow extra time for deliveries to be made outside Indonesia.
4. Once an Order has been shipped, you will receive an email from Us notifying you of the dispatch of the Product(s) (the “Dispatch Notification Email”). All Products are shipped using a fully traceable carrier and you will be provided the relevant shipping and tracking details in Our Dispatch Notification Email to enable you to track the Products being shipped.
5. Deliveries within Indonesia are shipped using JNE, TIKI, J&T overnight couriers and generally arrive at their destination on the next working day following Our issuing of the Dispatch Notification Email.
6. International orders are sent using DHL Air Express. If specifically requested by you to do so, We can send international orders by other, however, this service is not tracked once the Products leave Indonesia and therefore any failure or delay in delivery is your sole responsibility.
7. DHL Air Express, deliveries to the United States of America and Central Europe usually take about 10 - 14 working days to arrive at their destination; deliveries to Eastern Europe and Asia usually take about 8-10 working days to arrive at their destination; and deliveries to Australia, Asia and South America usually take about 5-7 working days to arrive at their destination. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
8. When using Our standard delivery service, please allow between 10 and 14 calendar days for delivery of your Order.
9. Where you require your Order to be delivered quicker than Our standard delivery service We also operate a priority service at an additional charge which you can request when placing your Order. We will confirm any requested prioritised dispatch and cost to you on the relevant Invoice.
10. When placing an Order with Us, you can supply Us with delivery instructions such as “leave the Products and the contact number”
11. The courier will call you on the contact number (if any) that you provided when placing your Order if they have any issues with making delivery of any Product. A signature is required in order to make and take delivery of the Products.
12. All deliveries are scheduled for weekday delivery unless requested otherwise by you when placing your Order. Please speak to Our customer services team if you require a quote for a Saturday delivery.
13. If no one is available at your address (or at any alternative address notified by you when placing the Order) to take delivery of the Product(s) the courier will leave you a note at the address set out in the Order to confirm that they have attempted to deliver the Product(s) and requesting that you contact them to rearrange delivery.
14. Occasionally Our delivery to you may be affected by an Event Outside Our Control. If We are unable to meet the estimated delivery date because of an Event Outside Our Control, We will contact you with a revised estimated delivery date.
15. Delivery of an Order shall be completed when We deliver the Product(s) to the address (or at any alternative address) that you gave Us in your Order.
16. If We are not able to deliver the whole of the Order at one time due to operational reasons or shortage of stock, We will deliver the Order in instalments. We will not charge you extra delivery costs for this. However, if you ask Us to deliver the Order in instalments, We may charge you extra delivery costs. Each instalment shall constitute a separate contract governed by these Terms. If We are late delivering an instalment or one instalment is faulty, that will not entitle you to cancel any other instalment.
17. The Product(s) will be your responsibility and owned by you from the point at which We or the courier first attempt delivery, whether you (or any nominated alternative) take delivery or not.
18. Where any Product is to be delivered internationally you will be responsible for any and all tax, duties and/or any other amounts payable in respect of the shipping of the Product(s) into the relevant country.
19. When returning a Product, please ensure that it is in a securely wrapped parcel with suitable packaging to ensure that the Product does not get damaged in transit whilst being returned. All strapping should be tucked neatly inside the Product and not twisted. You should include written details with the Product being returned that clearly shows your order number, name and address, the reason for the return of the Product (e.g. “It’s too big/small” or “The colour looks different” etc.) and the action you would like Us to take (e.g. “I’d like a smaller size”, “I’d like the same satchel in a darker brown”, “I’d like a refund” etc.). Products can be returned to Our Workshop, please directly E-mail us to : firstname.lastname@example.org
20. As a gesture of goodwill however, where a Product is not customised, the Order or part of it may be cancelled at any point before Our dispatch of the Products and any amounts paid by you will be refunded. If the Product has already been dispatched, then you will have to wait for the Products to be delivered and then return the Products to Us using the returns procedure. To cancel an Order or part of it, please inform to our customer service. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records. We will endeavour to confirm cancellation of your Order within 24 hours of receipt by Us of your cancellation notice. However, please allow up to 48 hours for Us to check and process the cancellation, and up to 72 hours where cancellation of an Order or part of it is placed over a weekend or public holiday.
21. Our obligations under these Terms will be suspended and the time for performance of Our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects Our delivery of Products to you, We will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over. An “Event Outside Our Control” means any act or event beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.