Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Our Site is solely for the promotion of Our Products and the images of the Products on Our Site are for illustrative purposes only. Although We have made every effort to display the colours accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. The Products that you receive from Us may vary slightly from those images.
2. Although We have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, because Our Products are well-made, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on Our Site have a 2% tolerance. In addition, you should note that We cannot guarantee a uniformed appearance to each Product as they are made from natural materials and slight imperfections may occur. These imperfections include (but are not limited to), the natural grain of the fabrics, texture and colour variations, natural wrinkles, markings and scars.
3. Once an Order for Products and payment in respect of it is received, the Order details will be added to the workflow system list for the next available day and the Products ordered will usually be delivered within 3 to 7 calendar days of Our receipt of payment from you for your Order, depending upon the customisation options chosen by you. Highly customised and bespoke Products can take between 14 and 42 calendar days to create. We generally recommend that you allow at least 30 calendar days for complete fulfilment and crafting of the Products from the date We receive payment from you in respect of your Order, but We will confirm an estimated dispatch and delivery date in email sending the Invoice. Please note however that any dispatch and/or delivery estimate given are estimates only and the time of delivery is not of the essence. We will notify you by email at the time of sending the Invoice of any customisations requested by you that may take a considerable amount of time to fulfil. Once your Order is completed, it will go through Our quality control procedure and will then be packaged and weighed, and the dimensions of the package of Products taken so that We can calculate the shipping cost and confirm this to you in the Invoice unless you have notified Us in writing that you will organise your own collection and shipping of the Products. If you are not satisfied with the amount of the shipping charges that We confirm to you, We can reissue the Invoice without any shipping charges and you may then make your own arrangements for collection and shipping of your Order. International delivery Orders will attract an administrative fee of $30 where We are required to deal with another carrier and assist with their paperwork and documents dispatched for delivery.
4. In addition to and separate from the statutory manufacturers guarantee of 30 days, We guarantee the quality of Our Products for a period of 3 months from the date of its manufacture (the “Warehouse Guarantee”) (including stitching becoming undone due to a craftsmanship error, a buckle breaking due to fractured iron casting, a rivet breaking, a strap breaking from carrying normal loads ,etc). In such circumstances, you may return the Product to Us and We will repair or replace the Product as We see fit.
5. The Warehouse Guarantee is only available where your customer has registered the Product with Us within 14 calendar days of their purchase of the Product. If they fail to register the Product with Us within the 14 calendar day period, the Warehouse Guarantee shall revert to a standard statutory guarantee of 12 months. However, this Warehouse Guarantee does not apply in the circumstances described in clause 5.3.
6. The Warehouse Guarantee does not apply to any defect in a Product arising
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, neglect, abnormal storage, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- if you fail to use the Product in accordance with any user or Product maintenance information that We issue with Our Product;
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party; and
- any specification provided by you.
7. The Warehouse Guarantee is in addition to your legal rights in relation to the Product that is faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect those legal rights.
8. Where a Product is returned to Us , as a result of a Warehouse failure in accordance with clause 4, if you notify Us before returning the Product in reliance on the Warehouse Guarantee, We will send you a prepaid address label so that you do not incur any postage fees. Otherwise, where any return postage fees are incurred by you for Products covered by the Warehouse Guarantee, We will reimburse you for such fees following your provision of proof of your incurrence of those fees to Us.
9. The Site design and all intellectual property rights in the Site, including all text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or that can be downloaded from the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Us and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used, reproduced, published, transmitted, distributed, displayed, performed, exhibited, modified, used to create derivative works, sold, re-sold or used in any sale, or exploited for in any way, in whole or in part, except as provided for in these Terms and unless you obtain the prior written consent of the owner of such material. All such rights are reserved. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on the Site are Our registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site grants or should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppal, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademarks, trade names or logos displayed on the Site without Our written consent or the written consent of such third party owner.