Your shopping cart is empty!
1. The price of the Products will be as quoted on Our Site from time to time. Our prices may change from time to time, but price changes will not affect any Order(s) that We have confirmed with you.
2. These prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rates. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of the Order and the date of your payment of the Invoice, We will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
3. The prices for the Products exclude any delivery costs (if applicable), which will be added to the total amount due. Our delivery charges are as set out in these Terms and will be confirmed in the Invoice issued to you.
4. It is always possible that, despite Our best efforts, some of the Products or delivery costs We sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of Our dispatch procedures so that, where the Products’ correct price or the delivery cost is less than Our stated price, We will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Products to you. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis pricing, We do not have to provide the Products or send them to you at the incorrect (lower) price. If the Product’s correct price or the delivery cost is higher than the price stated in Our Site or in these Terms, We will contact you as soon as possible to tell you about the error and We will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Products at the correct price or amending your delivery specification (where the mis pricing relates to delivery charges), or cancelling your Order. We will not process your Order until We have your instructions. If We are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, We will treat the Order as cancelled and notify you in writing. We will refund you the full amount paid by you as soon as is reasonable if you have already made a payment to Us.
5. You may pay for Products using the following methods:
- a debit or credit card (We accept all major credit and debit cards); or PayPal.
6. Payment for the Products and all applicable delivery charges is required to be made before your Order is accepted dispatched by Us and in advance of Our starting to manufacture the Product(s).
7. Any charges or fees payable to any financial institution or bank for processing payment in respect of your Order are your responsibility and must be paid by you. Any refund payable by Us to you will not include an amount in respect of any such charges or fees.
8. You shall pay the Invoice in full and in cleared funds in accordance with the terms of credit set out on the Invoice or as otherwise agreed between us in writing and the provisions of this clause 9 in respect of payment generally.
9. Time of payment shall be of the essence in respect of any payments to be made by you to Us pursuant to these Terms.